Temtrol manufactures a full line of coils for its air handling equipment. Versatility in air handling requirements also makes the retrofit replacement business a natural. All Temtrol coils are made of the highest quality materials, manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure the finest quality coils, designed for long life and top performance.
Call us today at (405) 263-7286 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temtrol Performance Program
This AHRI approved coil selection and rating tool allows you to rate a coil based on given conditions, or to select the best coil to meet your design constraints.
Temtrol Coil Selection–Download
Temtrol Coil Drawings
This Zip file contains Adobe Acrobat PDF files of the Temtrol Coil Drawings. The drawings may be used as a guide to order your new coil.
Temtrol Coil Drawings–Download
- Variable casing dimensions, fin spacing, copper tube thickness, and a variety of casing and fin materials
- Removable plug for cleaning internal tube surfaces on water coils
- Evaporator coils with intertwined circuiting for full face capacity control on two compressor systems
- Baked phenolic coatings to extend the service life of coils installed in corrosive atmospheres—fins, tubes, headers, and casing are completely coated
- Copper fins, tubes, headers, and stainless steel casings for coils in corrosive atmospheres requiring similar metal
Temtrol offers competitive pricing and quick ship programs.
Operation & Maintenance Manual Loose Coil
This file contains Adobe Acrobat PDF general installation, operation and maintenance of your Temtrol coil.
Temtrol Loose Coil O&M–Download
Replacement Coils Web Access Online Pricing LogIn
If you are a Temtrol representative and do not have a username and password, please contact us.